For 3 weeks, now, I've received several emails from beenverified.com, saying that if I didn't renew my participation in their program (whatever), that I would be cancelled. Guess I won't be beenverified.com. Can't say I'm sorry, due to the fact that I've been perusing whether or not the site is a scam. Some say it is, but have not seen anyone morose about being dropped and cancelled.

What happens if you're dropped? Does that mean you cannot "be verified" as a person of good character, and/or good credit character? I've had Google tell me that my sign-in was "beenverified.com". Also, when I used my credit/debit card, that I'd "beenverified.com."

Will this affect my credit rating, or is it just a big bluff, huffing and puffing to "blow my 'house' down?

Comments

BeenVerified
New York, New York, United States #1206327
Beenverified Verified Representative

Hi there,

Based on what you have described, it sounds like you were receiving a notice that we were having trouble processing your subscription renewal, and letting you know that if we continue to be unable to process your renewal, your subscription would be suspended. You would be able to log back in to your BeenVerified account to update your billing information and reactivate at anytime.

Please note that BeenVerified is not a consumer reporting agency, and does not provide credit scores or credits reports.

BeenVerified is a website that provides a searchable database of aggregated public records.

People sign up with a subscription to our service, giving them access to search names and locate someone's address history, possible associates, court records and more.

If you have any questions about your BeenVerified account or the status of a subscription you are paying for, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Care at 888-579-5910 or at support@beenverified.com.

Kind regards,