Beenverified is trying to extort money from me by saying there may or may not have been something negative added to my public record and to see if or if not there is something click on a link after clicking on that link and giving my information then I am told that I have to pay for this remembering that the email they sent me said there may or may not be something added negatively to my public record but now I have to pay money to find out whether or not there was indeed something added or not this is extortion not to mention one of the sleaziest lowdown degenerate ways to try to get new customers this cannot be legal and if it is that's Criminal but above all it's immoral and for this to be allowed is downright Criminal beenverified and all employees are worse than low life *** and should be held accountable This falls under so many categories as far as extortion, elder abuse, mental abuse, bully tactic, total misrepresentation, bait and switch, slander, and I could go on and on something must be done there is absolutely no way that this should be allowed to continue

Product or Service Mentioned: Beenverified Public Record.

Comments

BeenVerified
Beenverified Verified Representative

Hi there,

I'm certainly sorry to hear this was your impression of our company. Could you please forward the email you received to support@beenverified.com so we can better understand what occurred?

I'm not familiar with the email you are describing, but I would like to look into this further.

BeenVerified is a website that provides a searchable database of aggregated public records. You can search a name on the site to locate addresses, phone numbers, relatives, court records, and much more. You can also run searches on addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.

All searches are run by you in your account, once you sign up for an account. Payment is required to sign up for our service, as there are costs associated with acquiring the data we provide.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@beenverified.com or at 1-888-579-5910.

Kind regards,