filters
state:
city:
product:

Beenverified - Kamila

I hate this company They took money of of my bank I want it back

Beenverified - SCAM!!!

SCAM! Useless background check info, unclear that payments will be automatically recurring, and their “automatic cancellation” via 1-800 number is just a recording loop. VERY displeased with this garbage service!!

Beenverified - Awful

Awful Wanted More Money From My Credit Card
#1199411

Beenverified - Awful

I Looked Up My Cheating *** Brother N Law And Went Back To The Website To Finish Snooping and They Wanted More Money
#1199410

Beenverified - Overcharged for membership

Applied for membership say 1499 for 3 months and299 pdf fee. When got fnish. Check account was overcharged 45.88 3 times plus 299 pdf fee
#1190167
Show

Beenverified - I can't log in to your ducking site to use it

Access to my account look up
I regretted paying for access to reports. Beenverified provides general information at first and then tries to tack on additional charges for more info. Don't waste your money.
David Chancellor

Why don't you try https://searchherenow.com their service is quick and free and doesn't have you sit through 10 minutes of loading bars. I had such a bad experience with beenv...

Beenverified - Got cut off

Lost phone call was talk

Beenverified - Don’t waste any money

My mother was ill and I was looking for relatives and had no luck. I was only looking for 3 people and couldn’t find an address or phone number for any of them.. she later passed and because this was the service I used I couldn’t get in touch with those that would have wanted to know. Customer service is mean and horrible and no help what so ever. Try another..
Coverage Area

US
Phone:
(888) 579-5910
Show

Beenverified - Do not use them!

I made an inquiry and now they will not stop sending me messages! I have contacted them 4 times and they say my email address will be removed from their database, but I continue to get their notices. I am trying to block the beenverified.com website. Stay away from their website!