I purchased this just this a.m. hoping it would be a good resource for me.

Boy was I fooled. It provides nothing more that what you can find by just googling someone's name. I have also emailed requesting a confirmation email that this purchase will be cancelled and I NEVER be charged again. I just don't see how companies can get away with this.

Shame on me for not googling this company before I made the purchase. You could spend a ton of money because once you purchase it they nickel and dime you to death trusting that if you pay more then you might get more information but that is not the case.

Who wouldn't be furious when they are lied to? Pamela Anderson

Product or Service Mentioned: Beenverified Background Check.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Yes was overcharged for service January 18

Why don't you try peepfind.com? It is free and easy and it doesn't cost a cent. Prob is they don't have all the reverse searches, but if you willing to spend a few minutes and know the name and surname and state, you will get the same info there free, without all this crap.

I was looking for some information on some property it didn't help me out at all showed no deed and it should that the person living on the property lives in Tx. when I have lived near him for the last 7.5 years in Ar., so no property deed and wrong state for the person, yep a rip off shame on me also for not googling the company as well before my purchase.