I paid for a one month subscription, cancelled same day so that it would not be a recurring charge on my credit card. I was cancelled same day.

I purchased the service to obtain information, which is not provided with the basic service. I know who my sons neighbors are, he lived with me, and that is basically all they gave me. BUT!!! For the low, low price of an upgrade, I could find out more.

My son died by suicide 5 months ago, and they still had him listed as alive and well and working.

I tell you this so you will know the information is not up to date or accurate.

They do not have any information that can't be found elsewhere on the internet. Constantly wanting more money for "upgrades".

Don't waste your money.

I wasn't even listed as his mother......

Product or Service Mentioned: Beenverified Background Check Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

So sorry to hear about your son's passing. My condolences to you and your family.

to Anon #1479519

Thank you, but that's not why I mentioned his passing. It was because I needed other information and I used him as ground zero.

If they could get his info right, then I could trust them. They used other people with the same last name as his as his family. These are people he never knew. Never met.

They didn't know this or anything about my son for that matter.

They just wanted me to pay them more money to get the information.Sometimes it pays to have different last names. You know everything about the person you are "investigating" and the company doesn't know it's your own family.Don't get scammed.