My crazy ex-husband used been verified to locate and stalk me . He was also able to get info on best friend who he stalked as well to assist in finding me.

This site should no be available to those who have criminal past of violence It allows stalkers and crazy people to locate victims and can cause serious harm.

The site should be responsible for deaths and injuries caused by providing information to crazy people. If the site can screen for people who their customers are seeking, the site should screen the customers when they sign up for information on others.

Review about: Beenverified Profile.

Reason of review: providing information to criminals.

I didn't like: Providing my info to criminals.

Comments

BeenVerified
New York, New York, United States #1206349
Beenverified Verified Representative

We take privacy concerns very seriously. BeenVerified provides an online opt out process you can use to remove your listing from BeenVerified's people search results.

Please visit: https://www.beenverified.com/faq/opt-out/

To get started, click the link and use the search to locate and select your record. You will then receive an email asking you to click to verify your request.

After you verify, we will send you an email confirming that the record you selected has been opted out and will instruct our data partners not to return the record in future People Search results.

If you need additional assistance or have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care at 888-579-5910 or at support@beenverified.com.

Kind regards,